Day Tours, Shore Excursions and transfers

In order to successfully book a day tour, shore excursion or transfer with us the client will be required to adhere to the following booking procedure:

  1. He/she will be required to contact our customer service team by email at info@bocellifarmhouse.com in order to discuss the service options.
  2. The client will be sent a booking form to complete including his/her personal details and those of the desired services and sign.
  3. Once your booking form has been received and thoroughly checked we will send he client the Booking Form signed by Great Italy Tour.
  4. The client will pay in advance with Credit Card Transaction. American Express is not accepted.
Package vacations

In order to successfully book a package vacation with us you will be required to adhere to the following booking procedure:

  1. He/she will be required to contact our customer service team by email at: info@bocellifarmhouse.com in order to discuss the service options.
  2. The client will be sent a booking form to complete including his/her personal details and those of the desired services and sign.
  3. Once the booking form has been received and thoroughly checked we will send the client the Booking Form signed by Great Italy Tour.
  4. The client will pay 40% in advance with Credit Card Transaction. American Express is not accepted. 50 Days before the tour, the client will pay the remaining 60% balance.